This week shouldn't be too difficult, but the week after is a big yikes. I have a Calc 3 test on all the integration techniques we learned and a physics test on everything we've learned since the last test. This week is just gonna hopefully be a ton of grinding and studying so that I can earn a 4.0 for this semester.
Also, that same week the mobile app is due for showcasing, which actually surprises me because the time had passed by so fast. I did manage to get a great amount done so far, but there is still more to be done. For one thing, I haven't pulled the main code from my team's GitHub yet, and we were supposed to do it a week ago... and I have no idea how to do it, so I feel really awkward asking now for help when that was supposed to be done so long ago. I also have to work on the onboarding pages and I really haven't done that yet. I've been looking at this video so far:
but I haven't really dived into it yet, but that will be one of my main priorities to take care of this week. I definitely want to finish the onboarding pages by the end of this week, so that the week after, I can just spend my time on debugging and stuff like that.
In addition, one of my main goals this week is to go to the gym every day. This is kind of a big task for me because I usually only go to the gym twice a week on average, even though the gym is just a few steps from my dorm. I really do want to start taking care of my body better because I feel more confident in myself and more willing to get stuff done after I've worked out, so I'm really gonna try my best and see how it goes.
| a picture outside the gym I took earlier tonight |
I hope you all keep well this week and I'll talk to you all soon,
Your boy,
Azhar
No comments:
Post a Comment