Currently, I am focused on getting that phat 4.0 GPA as I take 17 credits this semester and I am a member of several clubs, including Upsilon Pi Epsilon (UPE) and the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). In UPE specifically, I am participating in one of its branches, called SparkDev. I'll explain more about SparkDev in future posts. Other than academic life, I like to play video games (PC and Nintendo Switch), reading (particularly autobiographies and science fictions novels), working out, watch superhero television shows (right now I'm going through season 4 of the Flash), and hang out with friends.
Below are the programming languages that I have some experience in, and my level of knowledge in each of them:
- Java (Intermediate)
- JavaScript (Intermediate)
- Python (Beginner/Intermediate)
- HTML/CSS (Beginner)
- SQL (Beginner)
I'm so excited to be starting this blog because I want to track my journey in to the programming world. I am super interested in programming and I want to gain as much experience and know as much as I possibly can in the field of computer science. I want to use this blog as a format to document my projects and as a platform to brainstorm and share my ideas. I also want to share the process of how I do this as I progress so that other budding programmers can learn from what I know.
Anyways, I just wanted to quickly introduce you all to this blog and explain my goals for this blog. Again, I am super excited to be going on this journey with you guys. So, without further ado, the blog!
- Azhar

No comments:
Post a Comment